Immediate on table revision rhinoplasty results for this beautiful 37 year old patient who wanted a more refined nose. Her previous rhinoplasty left her with a bulbous tip that was not oriented in a way that balanced with her face. We improved her tip bulbosity, refined her bridge, and improved and supported her hanging tip.
- Open subperichondrial dissection
- Septoplasty for grafting purposes and to improve breathing
- Component minimal dorsal hump takedown
- Bilateral lateral crural steal
- Bilateral lateral crural turn-in flaps
- Bilateral medial notching and lateral high-low-high osteotomies
- Cartilage paste for dorsal camouflage
Another wonderful revision rhinoplasty result by Dr. Daraei!
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
- Paul P. Daraei, MD
- View profile page
- United States, GA, Sandy Springs, 6085 Barfield Rd NE #100, 30328
- View location page