Immediate on table results for this beautiful 28 year old patient who wanted a more refined nose. We improved her tip bulbosity and droopiness, created a more refined bridge, and improved her breathing.
- Open subperichondrial dissection
- Septoplasty for grafting purposes and to improve breathing
- Component dorsal hump takedown
- Bilateral lateral crural steal
- Bilateral lateral crural turn-in flaps
- ANSA Banner tip supporting graft
- Bilateral medial notching and lateral high-low-high osteotomies
- Cartilage paste for dorsal camouflage
Another wonderful rhinoplasty result by Dr. Daraei!
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
- Paul P. Daraei, MD
- View profile page
- United States, GA, Sandy Springs, 6085 Barfield Rd NE #100, 30328
- View location page