Immediate on table results for this beautiful 31 year old woman who wanted to improve her nose both cosmetically and functionally. We improved the tip bulbosity, decreased the size of the nose, took down a small hump, and straightened her nose.
- Open subperichondrial dissection
- Septoplasty for grafting purposes and to improve breathing
- Component dorsal hump takedown
- Bilateral lateral crural strut grafts
- ANSA banner tip supporting graft
- Bilateral medial notching and lateral high-low-high osteotomies
- Cartilage paste for dorsal camouflage
Another great rhinoplasty result by Dr. Daraei!
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
- Paul P. Daraei, MD
- View profile page
- United States, GA, Sandy Springs, 6085 Barfield Rd NE #100, 30328
- View location page