I was thrilled to see this beautiful patient of ours in the office almost a year out from surgery. She wanted a more refined bridge and tip. We improved her tip bulbosity, decreased the size of the bridge, and improved her profile greatly.
- Open subperichondrial dissection
- Septoplasty for grafting purposes and to improve breathing
- Component dorsal hump takedown
- Bilateral lateral crural steal
- Bilateral lateral crural turn in flaps
- ANSA banner tip securing graft
- Bilateral medial notching and lateral high-low-high osteotomies
- Cartilage paste for dorsal camouflage
Wonderful results for this fantastic patient. She could not be happier!
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
- Paul P. Daraei, MD
- View profile page
- United States, GA, Sandy Springs, 6085 Barfield Rd NE #100, 30328
- View location page