The procedure is like a workout for your face as it tones muscles while tightening and lifting the skin. Devotees swear that it makes their faces look less tired and more youthful. If you’re not quite ready for a face lift or just don’t want to undergo surgery, Microcurrent may be the best option for you.
How Does Microcurrent Work?
The Microcurrent device works by activating inherent metabolic processes in your skin and facial muscles to smooth and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, improve muscle tone, lift eyebrows and jowls, and increase vascular circulation in facial tissue. The Microcurrent procedure uses painless, gentle electrical stimulation to tone and tighten the skin and underlying muscles. This triggers the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at the cellular level. New production of collagen and elastin begins resulting in tighter more youthful looking skin.
Results are remarkable!
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Regain youthful looking skin
- Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- Firm and tighten sagging jowls, double chins, and sagging cheeks
- Reduces the appearance of scars, acne, and stretch marks
- Improve circulation and skin hydration
- Can also be used on body areas to tighten and tone chest, arms, stomach, thighs, and hips.
The treatment is FDA approved with no down time or harmful side effects. Patients will see results after one treatment but for best results, it is recommended that patients have 6 to 8 consecutive weekly treatments.
It’s kind of like going to the gym and working out. If you go once you feel better, but to really feel long lasting benefits you need to go back again to keep the process of firming and toning going.
For more information, please feel free to schedule a consultation! Click here!